Parents and caregivers of AIS students have collaborated to form the active Parents and Friends Group (PFG). The PFG aims to strengthen the parent and school partnership through participating in school life and building community spirit.
Parents of AIS students are automatically members and are welcome to attend meetings which are generally held for
Thu Thiem campus on the third Monday of each month starting at 9:00am.
Thao Dien campus on the first Thursday of each month starting at 8:00am.
The events that the PFG gets involved in include:
- Walk n’ Wheels charity fundraiser
- International Day
- AIS Christmas Party
- Halloween Carnival
- Baking and other charity fundraisers
PFG Roles and Responsibilities
The PFG hopes to utilise the wealth of experience and skills we have in our school community through offering several important PFG positions:
- Vice Chair
- Newcomers’ Coordinator : New families joining AIS are offered support and assistance from the PFG’s Newcomers Committee
- Class Parent Coordinator :This individual liaises and assists Class Parents who are responsible for:
- Facilitating family social events such as play dates
- Assisting teachers by coordinating volunteers to help with classroom events and excursions
PFG Thu Thiem Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PFG Thao Dien Email: email@example.com
The PFG is proud to support the fantastic teachers and staff at AIS to contribute to our children’s education. Come along and join in as much or as little as your time allows!