Fully accredited by the Council of International Schools, the Australian International School (AIS) is a leading international school in South East Asia, teaching the International Baccalaureate (IB) PYP and DP programmes as well as the University of Cambridge Secondary Programme with the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE). Our students make up a global demographic representing 40 countries. AIS has three campus locations within vibrant and tropical Ho Chi Minh City. The School provides an international curriculum for children aged 2 to 18 in first class facilities that are resourced to the highest level. AIS currently has over 90 overseas teachers working across its three campuses.
AIS values highly the work teachers do and the salary and benefits offered reflect this. The competitive salary provides teachers the opportunity not only to live comfortably but also to save for the future.
Below are positions for which we are currently recruiting:
We welcome resumes at all times, please forward a detailed resume to the attention of the Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Tasks And Function
Application and Database Management
- Provide effective and efficient level 1 support for users for all information systems, including, but not limited to Student Management Systems, and Learning Management Systems.
- Good understanding in software development & product development.
- Basic experience working with multiple technology within our technology stack:
- Back-end: PHP / NodeJS
- Databases: MySQL /PostgreSQL
- Write accurate documentation on end-user use of software as required
- Complete change management documentation to department standards to minimise risk associated with changes
- Ensure documentation is clear, concise and easy-to-read (jargon free)
- Provide cover for other IT staff and functions as required
- Attend training sessions as part of new projects and implementation
- Attend IT meetings as required
- Attend Open Days and other promotional/marketing events as required
Maintain records of issue-related work carried out using AIS’s IT department issue-tracking software
- Bilingual in Vietnamese and English
- To assist students as required
- To work co-operatively with the teaching staff and assist them as directed
- Must be organised
- Great with people
- Other tasks when required
The successful candidate will work as part of the IT team at our Thu Thiem campus in District 2 and will report to the IT Manager.
Applications should include CV and a response to the above criteria, email to email@example.com asap