AIS awarded Council of International Schools (CIS) AccreditationEXE
Australian International School (AIS) awarded Council of International Schools (CIS) Accreditation.
The Australian International School received accreditation from the Council of International Schools (CIS) this week based on “evidence of the excellent and effective alignment with the standards for CIS accreditation”.
CIS International Accreditation is recognized by ministries, departments of education, and universities around the world as demonstration of a school’s commitment to high quality international education.
AIS was commended for:
- development of a shared definition of internationalism and its commitment to promoting intercultural learning
- high quality learning facilitated by teachers who create differentiated and authentic learning opportunities for their students
- the use of student assessment to inform curricular content and delivery
- sound direction provided by the school’s owners and leaders
- the implementation of effective personnel policies and practices
- the respectful and meaningful relationships that exist between teachers their students.
This is a wonderful achievement and an excellent reflection of the dedication, professionalism and hard work of the staff, and the wonderful partnership between the school and its families.
AIS Executive Principal, Dr Roderick Crouch with Chair of CIS visiting committee, Dr Deborah Seifert.