Congratulations To AIS Young Artists For Being Accepted Into Some Of The World’s Best Arts UniversitiesAIS Admin
We have an annual exhibition of artwork by our International Baccalaureate Diploma Visual Arts students. This year 11 students will exhibit over 100 pieces of studio work in the school’s gallery area. The exhibition is the culmination of two year’s work and is curated by the students themselves as an integral part of the Visual Arts component of their IB. Collectively the work represents 100’s of hours of dedication and is testimony to the creativity and personal vision of these young artists many of whom have already been accepted into some of the world’s best arts universities:
• SEO, Hyun Jin has been accepted to Camberwell College of Arts, the London College of Communication, Kingston university London and OCAD.
• WU, Yu Lun (Parker) has been accepted to Goldsmiths, University of London UK.
• TRAN, Annie has been accepted to Lasalle College Vancouver Canada.
• PHAM, Minh Thuy has been accepted to University New South Wales, Australia.
• NAM, Juhee has been accepted to OCAD, Toronto, Canada.
• BABA, Yu has been accepted to Osaka University, Osaka, Japan.
Camberwell College of Arts (a constituent college of the University of the Arts London – UAL) and Goldsmiths College, two of the most renowned arts universities in the UK and UAL which is ranked 2nd in the world for art and design.
Lasalle College is a Singapore founded art university with a strong international reputation.
Osaka university is one of the most prestigious universities in Japan ranked 3rd best university in Japan.
OCAD is Canada’s oldest and largest educational institute of art and design.
UNSW is one of Australia’s top universities and ranked 45th in the world.
Offers will also be made to several of these students April 11th & 12th by SCAD our partner university.
A product of Hyun Jin SEO
A product of Jimin CHOI
A product of Juhee NAM
A product of Parker WU