Congratulations to our IB students for their achievements in the 2019-20 IB Diploma examinations. For the 9th year in a row, AIS students were above world averages.
Below is a summary of the June 2020 results:
• IBDP pass rate: 100%
• Full Diploma Average Exam Score: 35 (out of 45)
• World Average Score: 33 (out of 45)
• Highest Diploma Score awarded to an IB Diploma student: 44 (out of 45)
• 13% of students were awarded 40 points or more (out of 45)
• Special congratulations to the 89 students who received the Bilingual IB Diploma, demonstrating their fluency in 2 first languages, including Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.