During these challenging times, AIS are committed to providing a high quality international education where students excel. Our online learning program delivers a full curriculum with daily interactive sessions which follow the school day and specialist lessons like art and music.
Click on the link or go to the video below to learn more: https://bit.ly/Online_Learning_AIS
10 Benefits of AIS Quality Virtual Online Learning
- Daily live interactive sessions that largely follow the routine of a school day.
- Ongoing peer support and student interaction in ‘break out’ rooms.
- Direct access to the teacher is a click away. Developing and cultivating students’ digital mindset and developing tech skills for the future!
- Specialist lessons are still offered e.g., PE, Music.
- A variety of activities, allowing for a break from the screen and options for students unable to attend the ‘live’ session.
- Regular contact with classmates as well as classroom / homeroom teachers – our AIS community.
- Inquiry based virtual lessons that encourage independent thinking.
- One-on-one support with staff where required and when additional explanation is needed.
- Support for parents with virtual online guides and FAQs in English, Vietnamese and Korean languages.
- Opportunities for online collaborations with other students within the Inspired School Network.
Virtual School Guide – Available to all parents:
In response to Covid-19 AIS has developed a world-class online learning program. However, with the rapid move to virtual learning we understand that there are new systems and procedures for parents and students. That is why we have developed the Virtual School Guide to assist with your questions.